Cardinal Scale (United States) - The Production Welder requires knowledge of machines and tools, including their designs, uses, repair, and maintenance. Knowledge of design techniques, tools, and principal methods involved in the production of precision parts is also required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Lay out, fit, and set-up of equipment.
- Weld (MIG and TIG) forms according to blueprints and job orders.
- Select equipment and plan layout, assembly, and welding.
- Layout, positioning, and alignment of components for welding.
- Movement and positioning of workpieces using overhead crane.
- May clean or degrease parts using brush, grinder, or chemical bath.
- Troubleshoots welding procedures by visually examining welds for defects.
- Reading, writing and verbal communication.
- Initiative & Safety Conscious
- Mathematical/Geometry Skills
- Time Management
Required Education And Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
Preferred Education And Experience:
- Two (2) years of factory/manufacturing experience with similar equipment at high volumes.
- Welding Certification is a plus.