CAS Corporation Co., Ltd. (South Korea) - CAS is a leading South Korean company providing a Total Weighing Solution for commercial (retail), industrial, and automation based equipment using weighing and sensor technology.
Since its foundation in 1983, CAS has obtained major weighing certifications in various countries, selling products in over 120 countries through 10 overseas branches. CAS’ vision is to provide customers with a variety of standard weighing products worldwide through its Galileo marketing program providing technology and services via offline sales organizations around the world.
CAS has supplied real time weighing monitoring systems with data management solutions for smart logistics systems, wrapping machines, automatic filling machines, checkweighers, and more. CAS provides various monitoring solutions such as prediction for equipment maintenance, quality control, safety warning and more with data analysis.
Looking to build on the trust and partnership with its customers, CAS is expanding its product line to include new weighing products and solutions to a variety of sensor products while strengthening customer relationships on a global scale.
We currently have an opening for a Catalogue Sales Manager.
- Sourcing and product planning of various tools, equipment, measuring instruments, and industrial equipment.
- Catalog planning and outsourced catalogue production.
- Establish sales channels and develop business opportunities for catalog sales.
- Various marketing and sales activities with knowledge in multiple sales channels.
- Set up and operate a catalog sales organization.
- Support product development directions and improvements to HQ by researching changing market environments.
- Create new business opportunities through catalogue sales to European countries.
- Identify and report research market trend and status, customer needs that generate additional sales and supply product in the market.
- 10+ years of experience in the catalogue sales field and confident in fostering an independent business.
- Experience selling general industrial catalogue products
- Past work experience with catalog companies such as Grainger, McMaster-Carr or has similar experience working for a catalog sales company in France/Germany.
- Ability to create and plan a sales organization.
- Previous experience in product planning and sales various tools, equipment, measuring instruments and industrial equipment.
- Sell and support multiple channels supplying tools, equipment, measuring instruments, and industrial equipment in European countries.
- Position is based in Germany or Poland branch office
Please send your resume to email@example.com