CAS Corporation Co., Ltd. (Germany/Poland) - CAS is a leading South Korean company providing a Total Weighing Solution for commercial (retail), industrial, and automation based equipment using weighing and sensor technology.
Since its foundation in 1983, CAS has obtained major weighing certifications in various countries, selling products in over 120 countries through 10 overseas branches. CAS’ vision is to provide customers with a variety of standard weighing products worldwide through its Galileo marketing program providing technology and services via offline sales organizations around the world.
CAS has supplied real time weighing monitoring systems with data management solutions for smart logistics systems, wrapping machines, automatic filling machines, checkweighers, and more. CAS provides various monitoring solutions such as prediction for equipment maintenance, quality control, safety warning and more with data analysis.
Looking to build on the trust and partnership with its customers, CAS is expanding its product line to include new weighing products and solutions to a variety of sensor products while strengthening customer relationships on a global scale.
We currently have an opening for an experienced sales engineer for Industrial Weighing product and measurement system.
- Develop and grow sales channels and dealer base for industrial weighing products
- Expand sale activities of customized industrial systems utilizing load cells, indicators, etc.
- Source new business opportunities in Germany and surrounding western European countries
- Research and identify market trends and new technologies
- Support product development directions and improvements by HQ (headquarters)
- Provide expert technical guidance and support new and existing short/long term projects
- Conduct product demonstrations to showcase industrial weighing products and systems. Specifically, semi-automation products including PLC control and automation parts integration
- Work with HQ in South Korea and supporting global branches
- 10+ years of experience in industrial weighing applications in EU countries
- Knowledge of industrial weighing certifications (OIML, MID)
- Experience in weighing integration with industrial weighing system (Hopper, Filling machine, Auto-check weigher, etc.)
- Strong knowledge of automation techniques, industrial weighing applications, and machine control systems in EU
- Electronics experience or equivalent with knowledge of mechanical/electrical installation and maintenance of industrial weighing systems.
- Position is based in Germany or Poland branch office
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org