Eilersen Electric Digital Systems A/S (Germany, Switzerland) - Eilersen is a Danish family-owned company and one of the leading manufacturers of load cells globally, offering a unique set of products based on its patented technology. The company is targeting a wide range of high-end customer applications within the pharmaceutical, biochemical and food processing industries and has supplied solutions to some of the largest industrial companies worldwide.
To support our continued growth, we are looking for a Channel and OEM sales manager who will be part of an international sales team in Denmark focusing on expanding the German and Swiss markets.
We work with value-based selling adding value to our customers weighing solutions, and it is important that you like to talk to people both face2face but also using virtual meetings explaining how our unique features and benefits adds value.
It is expected that you will be traveling approx. 1 week every month to customers and stakeholders in the entire DACH region.
Your main responsibilities:
- Overall responsible for the profitable growth of the Distributor and OEM business in the DACH region
- Responsible for building the Eilersen brand awareness at machine builders, engineering companies and major pharma & food manufactures in Germany & Switzerland
- Support existing distributors in Germany and Switzerland developing the market with a special focus on the pharma and food segment
- Develop a deep understanding of how our products create value for our customers and translate this into technical advice and support to machine builders, distributors, and end-customers
- Work with key stakeholders to ensure Eilersen is nominated as the preferred supplier on selected projects, with a focus on Global Pharma companies in the region.
- Provide input to marketing including budget for the DACH region
- Provide input to the Sales budget for the DACH region
- Support in translation of Technical and Promotion material
- Create relevant material (PowerPoint & Word) in relation to sales meetings and presentations
- The ideal candidate has 5-10 years’ experience in selling equipment or technical products to the pharmaceutical or biotech industries (manufacturers and system integrators). If you have experience in the food processing industry this will be a further advantage
- You have documented success in working with distributors and machine builder
- You have a strong technical understanding and a genuine desire to resolve technical problems
- An entrepreneurial mindset, you like to work independently with a small and dedicated team that can act fast
- Fluent in German with deep understanding of German culture combined with working proficiency in Danish or English language
We offer you:
- A unique possibility to be part of a fast-growing company with an ambitious growth plan
- To be part of a small, dynamic, and dedicated team and the opportunity to be part of building an international world-class sales organization
- Family-owned company with freedom and flexibility in the way you arrange your workday
- Breakfast and lunch arrangement
- The opportunity to work with a product range that has superior benefits and offers a unique value proposition to its customers
- Competitive compensation with a strong growth incentive