WIScale LLC (United States) - Do you enjoy networking and finding new customers to work with? How about working through challenges to find the right solutions? If so, we need YOU.
As the new Technical Sales Representative, you will be responsible for using your eager and tenacious spirit to build real relationships with businesses in the Minneapolis/St. Paul area to help them improve profitability, productivity, and efficiencies through their weighing solutions. You are responsible for driving sales and revenue growth through lead generation, qualification and closing of sales. In this role you will develop a territory sales plan utilizing marketing, distribution and direct sales resources to set up new accounts and expand existing account products and services.
We’re WIScale, trusted provider of scale products and services in the Chippewa Falls, Wisconsin area since 1995. Come join the journey and grow with us.
- Lead generation, open new accounts and increase market share in the Minneapolis/St. Paul area.
- Create/negotiate proposals and manage service & sales contracts.
- Be an expert of weighing solution product lines, technical updates and product developments.
You'll be successful if you have:
- Strong technical/problem solving skills - electronic/mechanical equipment sales (a plus!)
- Ability to communicate effectively across internal teams and external customers/vendors
- Self motivated and hunger to grow a business
- Successful history of working in a remote environment
- Working knowledge of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Software
Benefits of working here:
- Company vehicle and equipment provided
- Competitive pay and benefits
- A stable and growing industry (endless opportunity!)
This position is primarily remote based in Minneapolis/St. Paul, with requirements to cover/travel a 100-150 mile radius. A valid Driver's License and insurability by our carrier is required.
Hours: 8a-5p, Monday-Friday (some flexibility required)
Are you intrigued yet? Apply today and let’s start a conversation.
WIScale is an Equal Opportunity Employer.