The global eCommerce team is in charge of running and developing the corporate customer Website www.mt.com. Main target is to generate - in cooperation with our business units and sales organizations - leads for the worldwide distributed sales organizations. In order to strengthen our eTeam we are looking for a business oriented Manager of mt.com User Experience with focus on conversion and quality. This is a permanent position with worldwide development possibilities.
- Management of mt.com User Experience with focus on conversion and quality.
- Understand Web consumer needs and behaviors and optimize mt.com in order to improve the conversion rate.
- Work with other Product organization members, Technology and Designers to improve digital experiences at mt.com.
- Develop a usability testing strategy and execute it. Rethink User Persona’s. Keep abreast of industry and user experience trends, best practices, and technology and promote them within the eBusiness team.
- Provide necessary Web quality definitions. Develop and monitor the Web quality key performance indicators.
- Identify a strategy for building and maintaining stable QA environment.
- Participation in regular release testing.
Professional and Personal Requirements:
- Degree preferred in UX related subject (e.g., Human-Computer Interaction, Behavioral and Social Sciences, Interaction Design, Cognitive Psychology). Or equal practical experience.
- Experience with quality assurance or the strong desire to learn in this field. Experience with Web analytics.
- Strong technical aptitude. Capacity to understand the business and UX consequences of technical decisions.
- Experience in planning, conducting experience studies as interviews, paper-prototyping, concept testing, card sorting, surveys, usability testing, A/B testing.
- Strong analytical skills and experience with implementation and administration of Quality Assurance metrics.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, and ability to work seamlessly with a cross-functional team of analysts, technologists, marketers and product managers.
- Enthusiastic, passionate self-starter. Interest to work in an international environment and to network with worldwide business units.
- Strong analytical skills and experience with implementation and administration of Software Quality Assurance metrics.
- Keep abreast of Web and user experience trends, best practices, and technology and promote them within the eBusiness team.
- Ability to interact with individuals that work with technology-based products and solutions in different locations.
- Must have a desire for achieving excellence in customer satisfaction, process and product quality and reliability.
- English is a must, other languages are welcomed.
Applications by email to email@example.com
Other Articles from Mettler Toledo (Switzerland)
© Mettler Toledo (Switzerland) / International Weighing Review