The series SL-M-FS Weigh Cells cover the weighing range up to 1,000 g. They have been specifically conceived as compact sensor components, meaning they are especially suited for installation into multi-track applications and everywhere where smallest frame sizes are demanded.
By using GMP-tailored construction, all Weigh Cells are also suitable for use in pharmaceutical industrial plants.
All Weigh Cells in the SL-M-FS series operate based on the principle of Electro Magnetic Force Restoration (EMFR). The system dependent active self-damping ensures the shortest possible measuring times while maintaining the highest resolution.
The Weigh Cell comes standard equipped - in connection with a separate electronic box - to supply “output weighing values” via a CAN, RS 422, Profibus DP- or Ethernet/IP interface as ready-to-connect modular components. The integrated software filters can be configured in many ways, enabling optimal adaptation of the weighing system to the respective ambient conditions. The Weigh Cells extensive command set facilitates simplified control engineering integration. Complemented by a variety of options, the Weigh Cell can also fulfill very specific requirements.
- Weighing range up to 1,000 g, covered by 4 models
- Additive dead load range up to 600 g
- Extreme slim construction in aluminium housing with separate electronic box
- Multi-track applications starting from 30 mm centerline distance
- Interface 1: CAN, RS 422, Profibus DP, Ethernet/IP (optional)
- Interface 2: RS 232
- Sampling rate 1 ms
- Option 10: RS 422 instead of CAN interface
- Option 11: Bus operation (standard)
- Option 12: Higher display resolution
- Option 13: Binary I/O channels (standard)
- Option 14: Filling algorithm
- Option 34: Connection below for separate electronic box
- Option 35: Profibus DP instead of CAN interface
- Option 36: Ethernet/IP instead of CAN interface
The Weigh Cell is used in:
- Filling and packaging machines
- Special machine manufacturing
- Multi-track weighing systems
- In-Process-Control applications