BACSA - Básculas y Arcas Catalunya, S.A. (Spain) - Press Release: From BACSA we bet for the continuous improvement of our equipment and weighing applications. This month we launched to the market the perfect complement for our livestock scales, our new application of animal weighing for the BDI indicator.
The live animal weighing application has been specially designed to meet all the needs of the national and international livestock market.
Like any other BDI we can connect up to 8 load cells, offering the possibility of controlling scales for all types of animals such as: weighing bars, rail scales, scales for herds etc ... The software offers a powerful and practical tool to know the state of the animals.
It allows to manage manual systems and automated systems, with the possibility of opening or closing the doors of the scale, the classification of the animal by weight ranges, statistical lists, etc... With the weighing of animals you can control the growth process, the necessary fattening or fattening, classify it by feeding ranges or fattening needs, etc...
Characteristics of the Application:
- Indicator BDI610
- Automatic, manual or sensor reading.
- Greater filtering of weighing.
- Programmable reading time.
- Possibility of entry and exit doors. (Adding I/O card)
- HOLD function.
- Possibility of scale ejector (Adding I/O card)
- Indicator BDI620:
- Those available in the BDI610 display plus...
- 3 Weight limits. Indication by means of leds.
- Statistical control. Maximum, minimum, average weight.
- Possibility of classification with 3 outputs. Superior, correct and inferior. (Adding I/O card)
- Weighing memorization
- Ovine / Goat