BONGSHIN LOADCELL (South Korea) - Bongshin Loadcell has launched a new miniature S-Beam load cell, DBSM series. The DBSM is designed for applications where space is limited and configured for tension and compression measurements.
DBSM load cell is available for 3/5/10/20/30kg with high accuracy (+/-0.05%) and the built-in overload protection feature offers a 1000% safe overload of rated capacity.
Constructed from 17-4PH stainless steel with encapsulating compound potting, the DBSM is environmentally protected.
- MODEL : DBSM
- Rated capacity (R.C.) : 3, 5, 10, 20, 30kg
- Material : Stainless Steel
- Rated output (R.O.) : 2.0mV/V (Norminal)
- Non-linearity : ≤0.05% R.O.
- Hysteresis : ≤0.05% R.O.
- Non-repeatability : ≤0.03% R.O.
- Creep error : ≤0.03% in 20min.
- Zero balance : ≤2% R.O.
- Compensated temperature range : -10 ~ 70°C
- Operating temperature range : -20 ~ 80°C
- Temp. effect on rated output : ≤0.04% LOAD/°C
- Temp. effect on zero balance : ≤0.02% R.O./°C
- Terminal input resistance : 350 ±5 Ohms
- Terminal output resistance : 350 ±5 Ohms
- Insulation resistance (Min.) : 2000 MOhms at 50V DC
- Excitation voltage : 3~6V(Recommended), 10V(Max.)
- Electrical connection : Ø3mmx1.5m(28AWG x 4Core Shielded)
- Protection class : meets IP 64
- Safe overload : 1000% R.C