Precisa (Switzerland) - Release software version 1.1.0 with Audit Trail and many improvements, e.g. for density determination, statistics, auto-standby, new folder soft buttons, for Semi-micro and Analytical Balances of Series 390.
What’s new in version 1.1.0:
- Search function (by date)
- Manual entries possible
- Detailed display of the operations
- Export for detailed analyses on USB flash drive possible
- Access rights can be adapted individually via user management
- Free for all models
Density determination extended:
- Individually switchable air buoyancy and displacement correction
- Includes buoyancy due to density kit (Precisa or self-made) and air buoyancy
- In combination with the AOS, the error influence due to air buoyancy can be reduced to an absolute minimum (automatic measured value recording).
- Optionally, measured values from externally measuring instruments (pressure, temperature and relative humidity) can be entered manual.
- The workflow automatically requests the input of 3 parameters. The first time the workflow is used an input window is displayed. For the subsequent runs, the workflow points the possibility of manualinput.
- Newly available in the density application
- In addition „ID‘s“ can now be used
- Screen saver with moving Precisa logo
- Including restart, abort selection
- Icons for periphery added
- Icons are shown as soon as a connection is made (e.g. ethernet, mass storage, keyboard etc.)
CAL button (Adjustment):
- „CAL button“ selectable as soft button (customisation - via action bar in the active application)
- Adjustment can be started directly from the current application
Folder soft buttons:
- Actionbar can be used even better
- Easy to assemble via customizer
- Folder soft button can be named individually
Date and time:
- More efficient input mask to set the date and time
- Default settings for „Open draft shield“ new on „hold”
- Fast unit switching with toggle button
- Fast logout implemented
Software installation process simplified:
- Automated installation process for software update (silent installation)
- The installation process is initiated automatically by plugging in a USB flash drive
Minor bug fixes.