Applications include tank and silo weighing, industrial scales, filling and dosing machinery, dynamic scales and multi-head weighers.
Calibration can be quickly accomplished using sensitivity (mV/V) or known weights.
- 6 digit high brightness LED display
- User friendly operating system
- High resolution: 24-bit A-D converter and 16 million internal divisions
- Class leading speed: 2400 measurements per second
- Selectable digital filters
- Calibration protection by software (password) or mechanical barrier
- RS232 and RS485 communications (Modbus RTU, ASCII)
- Configurable analogue output with galvanic isolation (optional feature)
- 3 digital opto-isolated inputs and 3 digital outputs to relay (all with status LED)
- DIN rail mounted
- Powered by 10-28V DC. DIN-rail mounted AC power converter is also available (optional item)