The WE2111 weighing indicator uses the latest Sigma-Delta analog-to-digital converter, so it allows fast, precise weighing when used with strain gauge-based load cells. It offers display resolution of up to 100,000 divisions and an analog-to-digital conversion rate of up to 200 measurements/second. The WE2111’s enhanced sensitivity setting allows using it in legal-for-trade scales with a minimum signal of 0.5 µV/e.
In addition, WE2111 has an EC approval certificate for Class III high-resolution scales with up to 10,000 divisions in single-range mode or two sets of 6,000 divisions in dual-range or dual-division mode. Moreover, the WE2111 complies with Directive 2009/23/EC for non-automatic weighing instruments (NAWI) and meets WELMEC 2.3, 2.8, 7.2, and 8.8 requirements.
Both a DSD (Data Storage Device) and an approved "Change Log" log file system are available to simplify adapting various functions during legal-for-trade operation. The integrated Viewer program provides additional benefits; it is easy to use and requires no web service. The WE2111 can be fitted with one or two optional modules.
Do you use our WE2110 indicator already? If not, the WE2111 is a drop-in replacement for our earlier WE2110 indicator.
- Scale Class III device with up to 10,000 display divisions
- Multi-range/multi-interval with two sets of 6,000 display divisions
- USB and Ethernet interfaces
- Minimum load cell input resistance of 21Ω
- Maximum load cell input resistance of 5,000Ω
- Keys: Gross, Net, Tare, Printing, Function Key
- 1 x RS-232/RS-485 (4-wire)
- 1 x RS-232 for printer/second display
- Panel installation dimensions: 137mm x 66mm
- 12-24 VDC voltage supply or 110-230 VAC mains connection
- Optional modules: eight inputs or outputs, mains module, electrically isolated interfaces, and analog outputs for process industry applications.
- Optional stainless steel enclosure