The most important advantages of wireless sensors are:
- Quick and easy to install and uninstall the sensors on-site.
- Sensors are plug and play.
- Our wireless technology has a high degree of autonomy even at long range
A more concrete example is the wireless force transducer SENSY 5000. This sensor can be used with an instrumented shackle, as shown in the first picture above. This instrumented shackle, equipped with wireless sensors, can be used as a load indicator in various industrial sectors and environments (gas, oil, offshore and heavy industry).
Characteristics of the force sensor illustrated are:
- Sensors + wireless
- Capacity: from 1 to 400 t
- Breaking load: 200...500%
- Accuracy class: 1%
- Certification: IP 67 M
- Wireless range: > 100 m
- Battery life: 1 month to 5 years (depending on use)