Weighing Review Awards 2019
Nominated for Best Retail Scales
Balanças Marques BM5 ARM
The scale that will take your business to another level!
BM5 ARM is the result of a half-century work by Balanças Marques, the ultimate exponent of knowledge and quality, a product of excellence capable of taking any business to another level.
With top-of-the-line hardware and software, BM5 ARM goes far beyond its high technical skills. It has that something that does not translate into words, but that feels in its presence, never leaving anyone indifferent.
BM5 ARM is a top-of-the-line scale, with new characteristics and features and a bold image. Unbeatable in hardware, insuperable in software and incomparable in design, BM5 ARM is the best scale for a winning business.
Some of the innovations presented by BM5 ARM:
- Built-in Scanner
- Sliding Printing Mechanism
- Digital Level Bubble
- Motherboard Marques with Dual Core processor
- Plate with Backrest
BM5 ARM is available in Double Body and Suspension versions.
Zemic Object Identification system
Zemic offers an intelligent program of sensors which enables retailers to integrate an Object Identification System in the shelves. This system can be used for:
- Shelve monitoring
- Stock control
- Check out based on weight
This system is able to identify the weight information and weight change information of a single commodity in the cabinet, with the minimum recognition accuracy of 5g. It can actively read the real-time weight of the current shelf. It can actively upload the weight change during the shopping process to the user interface. System can be used for vending machines or shelves.
ZDY-Z2-xxkg Object Identification load sensing cross
- Object Identification load sensing cross
- Cross load sensing unit to be placed under shelf.
- Dimensions: 400x144
- Accuracy: ≤±0.02%FS
- Max weight: 30kg
- Recommended range: 10g-30kg
- Cross load sensing unit available in different capacities: 10kg, 15kg, 20kg, 30kg, 35kg, 40kg, 50kg, with the minimum recognition accuracy of 1, 2 or 5g (depending on the capacity).
- This load sensing unit is stable in long-term loading, has a small creep and zero return.
- Electrical lines and integrated processor (RS485 / TCP/IP).