Thames Side Sensors Ltd (UK) - Its class-leading data acquisition rate of 2400 measurements per second makes it a very versatile, flexible instrument. The panel mount design and range of connection options means that it's ideal for connection to a PLC, PC or remote system.
The XT2000 is the panel mount version of the already popular XT1000 DIN/Omega rail mounted device.
Applications include tank and silo weighing, industrial scales, filling and dosing machinery, dynamic scales, check weighers and multi-head weighers.
Calibration can be quickly accomplished using the load cell sensitivity (in mV/V) or with verified dead weights.
Communication options can include RS232, RS485, Modbus RTU, ASCII, PROFIBUS, PROFINET and analogue outputs (0-20mA, 4-20mA, 0-5V or 0-10V).
- 6 digit high brightness LED display
- User friendly operating system
- Configuration and calibration using software or in-built keypad
- High resolution: 24-bit A-D converter and 16 million internal divisions
- Class leading speed: 2400 measurements per second
- Selectable digital filters
- Calibration protection by software (password) or mechanical barrier
- RS232 and RS485 communications (Modbus RTU, ASCII), PROFIBUS, PROFINET
- Configurable analogue output with galvanic isolation (optional feature)
- 3 digital opto-isolated inputs and 3 digital outputs to relay (all with status LED)
- Panel mounted
- Powered by 10-28V DC. A DIN-rail mounted AC power converter is also available (optional item)
For more information about the New XT2000 Weighing Indicator and High Speed Transmitter from Thames Side Sensors click here.
Other Articles from Thames Side Sensors Ltd (UK)
© Thames Side Sensors Ltd (UK) / International Weighing Review