The XT2000 is the panel mount version of the already popular XT1000 DIN/Omega rail mounted device.
Applications include tank and silo weighing, industrial scales, filling and dosing machinery, dynamic scales, check weighers and multi-head weighers.
Calibration can be quickly accomplished using the load cell sensitivity (in mV/V) or with verified dead weights.
Communication options can include RS232, RS485, Modbus RTU, ASCII, PROFIBUS, PROFINET and analogue outputs (0-20mA, 4-20mA, 0-5V or 0-10V).
- 6 digit high brightness LED display
- User friendly operating system
- Configuration and calibration using software or in-built keypad
- High resolution: 24-bit A-D converter and 16 million internal divisions
- Class leading speed: 2400 measurements per second
- Selectable digital filters
- Calibration protection by software (password) or mechanical barrier
- RS232 and RS485 communications (Modbus RTU, ASCII), PROFIBUS, PROFINET
- Configurable analogue output with galvanic isolation (optional feature)
- 3 digital opto-isolated inputs and 3 digital outputs to relay (all with status LED)
- Panel mounted
- Powered by 10-28V DC. A DIN-rail mounted AC power converter is also available (optional item)